浙江快乐12走势图连线 www.bftzeh.com.cn Location：Shanghai Office, China
Department：Sales & Marketing
Reporting to Senior Manager, Brand, Design and Public Relations, the Branding Manager is responsible to develop and implement a dynamic brand strategy to support the business growth for musician and consumer audio vertical.
• Accountable for Brand awareness acceleration in Greater China and South Korea sales region via various means like Brand campaign, partnership with other brands
• Be able to identify the right partners to benefit the local market
• Ensure brand standards and design language and ensures consistency aligned with global brand strategy and positioning
• Provide creative direction to both internal and external agencies, with quality ensure on digital, website, social media, PR, printed materials, etc. Ensure brand message stands out in various content across mobile, digital and retail.
• Collaborate with retail marketing, sales, digital and e-commerce teams for integrated brand communication plans and programs (e.g. 360 event, mobile campaign, retail experience, roadshow, tradeshow, etc).
• Create programs that drive customer loyalty and increase brand trust
• Perform other assigned duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or above, major in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, Design or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant marketing experience in brand communication or communication agency (preferably both mobile, digital and retail experienced)
• Track record & thorough understanding of brand communication, cross over and partnership
• Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, negotiation and influencing
• Quickly adapt new environment and communicate well with internal and external stakeholders
• Pro-active, dynamic, creative, quick learner
• Experience in working with audio products is an advantage
• Good command of spoken & written English, Chinese
• Willing to travel