浙江快乐12走势图连线 www.bftzeh.com.cn Location：Shanghai Office, China
Department：Sales & Marketing
Reporting to Senior Manager, Marketing, the role will be responsible for Consumer Electronic (CE) Retail Marketing (online and offline) in China to drive sales and brand awareness for the business. Products includes earphone, headphone and microphone.
• Developing and implementing CE retail marketing customer-centric campaigns and programs that drive sales and brand awareness, in alignment with business needs and strategies
• Partner closely with sales team (Market Development / E-commerce) and marketing team (PR, digital, event marketing, etc) to propose and plan for go-to-market activities
• Recommend and define online and offline marketing activities, including advertising, public relations, artist relations and digital marketing
• Develop and execute online / offline campaigns and promotions that drive consumer traffic and buying
• Responsible for “Shure Experience at Retail” including but not limited to shop planning, launch and management. Identify opportunities to optimize for buying habits, trends, and innovative features that enhance the customer journey
• Manage marketing planning, execution and coop funding of distributors and provide necessary support. Ensure brand consistency and the validity of product/marketing messages of all distributors’ marketing activities.
• Collaborate with global marketing team to support global initiatives
• Take other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or above, major in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant marketing experience, including digital, E-Commerce, channel marketing and event marketing
• Retail marketing and digital marketing experience and capabilities
• Innovative and strong business acumen
• Team player with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Able to think holistically with team work spirit – a MUST
• Self-motivated, strong analytical, communications and presentation skills
• Experience in audio is an advantage
• MNC experience is an advantage
• Excellent command of English communication (oral & written)
• Computer Literacy – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Willing to travel