浙江快乐12走势图连线 www.bftzeh.com.cn Location：Beijing/Shanghai, China
Division：Asia / Pacific BU
Reporting to China Sales Manager-Integrated Systems, the incumbent identifies, evaluates and prioritizes market leads and opportunities. Plans programs and participates in field events to support sales growth for Company products in targeted market segments. Collects customer leads on Company products, programs, and services.
• Identifies, researches, evaluates and prioritizes market leads and opportunities to reach potential customers
• Identifies new market segments and opportunities
• Develops and maintains the relationship with the Integrated Systems, consultants.
• Work independently to do demo and product presentation for customers and partners.
• Works closely with China Sales Manager-Integrated Systems, in managing the relationship with Integrated Systems /Consultants
• Schedules, coordinates to educate Distribution Centers, System Integrators, Consultants and Dealers on product benefits and sales techniques
• Provides support to Distributors, System Integrators, Consultants on project bidding,
• Works collaboratively with marketing team to arranges conferences, seminars, clinics, and other special events.
• Works with Applications Engineers to coordinate Technical Training and Commissioning to End-user after completion of projects
• Provides inputs to the Product Marketing / Sales team on the Company's product lines, competitive activity, both from a product and Market Development standpoint
• Monitors and reports on market/competitor activities
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering/Communication Engineering/MBA or a related field
• Minimum of 8 years of experience using skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with comprehensive technical knowledge of audio principles and products
• Knowledge and/or experience in channel management of Installation is a PLUS
• Strong in analytical skills and problem solving from diverse scopes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese with good communication in all levels and organizational skills
• Multi-tasking, detail-oriented, well-organized, and time-management skills
• Computer literate. Experience with Salesforce – an ADVANTAGE
• About 30% of travel annually